- Vitamin C– One of the biggest immune system boosters of all. Naturally powerful antioxidant that supports immune function, collagen and protein production, and a healthy response to inflammation. Daily intake of foods rich in vitamin C is essential for good health.
- Vitamin D– Works to maintain tolerance and promote overall protective immunity. Another perhaps surprising benefit of vitamin D is that it can support your lung function. vitamin D can help to boost testosterone levels. This alone can be enough to increase strength both in the long term and in the short term. At the same time though, it can also increase strength in another way – by increasing the absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Vitamin B6– Vital to supporting biochemical reactions in the immune system. Vitamin B6 rich foods include chicken and cold water fish such as salmon and tuna, green vegetables, chickpeas, which is the main ingredient in hummus. Important for maintaining healthy brain function, the formation of red blood cells, the conversion of protein and the synthesis of antibodies in support of the immune system.
- Vitamin E– Powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off infection. Foods rich in vitamin E include nuts, seeds and spinach. Vitamin E helps maintain the strength and vitality of T cell membranes, helps these cells multiply correctly, and communicate to other immune processes. T cells decrease with age, so maintaining optimal intake of this vitamin is important in maintaining a well-functioning immune system.
- Oregano Oil– Make sure to look for one that can be consumed. Extraordinarily powerful natural Antibiotic, strong phenol anti-oxidants destroy pathogenic bacteria, viruses and yeasts. oregano’s antioxidant capacity anywhere from 3 to 20 times higher than any other herb. That is a great reason to use oregano as a seasoning herb on your foods!
- Probiotics– Probiotics are good bacteria that help you digest nutrients that boost the detoxification of your colon and support your immune system. Look for an all organic one.
- Ginger– Helps to break down the accumulation of toxins in our organs due to its warming effects. It has also been known to cleanse the lymphatic system that help aide in the elimination of the toxins in the body.
- Ginseng– Improves the performance of the immune system by regulating each type of immune cell, it also has antimicrobial compounds that work as a defense mechanism against bacterial and viral infections.
- Garlic– One clove contains 5 mg of calcium, 12 mg of potassium, and more than 100 sulfuric compounds — powerful enough to wipe out bacteria and infection. Raw garlic, not cooked or dried, is most beneficial for health, since heat and water inactivate sulfur enzymes, which can diminish garlic’s antibiotic effects. but you can still add unto warm water for tea.
- Zinc– Zinc, being an important mineral plays a vital role in health benefits which include proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems, reduction in stress levels, improved metabolism, and an increased rate of healing.
- Black seed Oil– Nigella Sativa is an excellent source of Omega 3, combats inflammation, which is crucial for viruses. can boost the body’s energy levels and enables a faster recovery from fatigue. Take in very small tea spoon to avoid nausea. Using black seed oil for massaging is a great way to help reduce inflammation of aches and pains.
- Echinacea– Immune system stimulant that can provide significant therapeutic value and one significant benefit is its effect when used on recurrent infections.
- Elderberry– Has a wide amounts of health benefits including its ability to fight colds, the flu allergies and inflammation. Has the power to boost the immune system.
- Spirulina– Has a high protein and vitamin content, which makes it an excellent dietary supplement
Trying not to add much stress to your heart can dramatically help your overall health. Physical activity into your daily and weekly regimen. Getting out to nature, taking time to rest is self-care. Hobbies that relaxes you and bring you peace.
Buying Organic and Non-Gmo is always the best way to ensure that you’re getting as many health-boosting vitamins and nutrients as possible with no sneaky ingredients!
I hope this article has helped you to find some natural ways to boost your Immunity. I know there are so many other great ways that I did not mention here, so feel free to comment down below of any you would like me to know about, Thanks for reading! ❤