It’s that time of year again! I joyfully welcome the cooler weather, beautiful colors and changes of the season. As well all the creative drinks to simple hot coffee on any day!
PUMPKIN VANILLA COFFEE
- 3/4C MILK
- 1/4C HWC
- 1/2C WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 2TBS PUMPKIN PUREE
- 1TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/2TSP PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
- 1C STRONG BREWED COFFEE
- WHIPPED TOPPING
- Stir together the milk you use, cream, white chips, pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until the chocolate chips have melted, stirring the whole time.
- Remove the pan from the heat and froth the milk until desired foam occurs.
- Pour the coffee into two cups. Top the coffee with the frothed milk.
- Garnish with whipped cream or Cool Whip and sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
SPICED CARAMEL LATTE
- 1/4C MILK OF CHOICE
- CARAMEL SYRUP
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- CINNAMON OR PUMPKIN SPICE
- DOUBLE SHOT OF ESPRESSO
- Add Milk, 1 pump of Caramel Syrup, drop of caramel sauce, and a dash of cinnamon into your frother if you use.
- Add 2 pumps of Caramel Syrup to your cup then pour in your frothed milk.
- Pour coffee brew over your espresso shots.
- light Stir to combine and top foam with caramel sauce. Enjoy!