One of the most important things we should be focused on when it comes to our overall health is building up a strong immune system! which aides in helping our bodies to fight off illness. Especially during Cold & Flu Season.
The Immune system is an interactive environment that protect the body from viruses and bacteria or any unwanted substances. Addressing an nutritional deficiency is how to boost your immune system.
Importantly should be the removing of foods and ingredients that harm our bodies, healthier eating and drinking water. Including powerful herbs and natural super foods that will help to boost your Immune System.
- Oregano Oil– Extraordinarily powerful natural Antibiotic, strong phenol anti-oxidants destroy pathogenic bacteria, viruses and yeasts. oregano’s antioxidant capacity anywhere from 3 to 20 times higher than any other herb. That is a great reason to use oregano daily on your foods!
- Probiotics– Probiotics are good bacteria that help you digest nutrients that boost the detoxification of your colon and support your immune system. Look for an all organic one.
- Ginger– Helps to break down the accumulation of toxins in our organs due to its warming effects. It has also been known to cleanse the lymphatic system that help aide in the elimination of the toxins in the body.
- Vitamin D– Works to maintain tolerance and promote overall protective immunity.
- Vitamin C– One of the biggest immune system boosters of all. Foods rich in vitamin C includes oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, strawberries, bell peppers, spinach, kale and broccoli. pomegranate Daily intake of vitamin C is essential for good health
- Vitamin B6– Vital to supporting biochemical reactions in the immune system. Vitamin B6-rich foods include chicken and cold water fish such as salmon and tuna. Vitamin B6 also is found in green vegetables and in chickpeas, which is the main ingredient in hummus.
- Vitamin E– Powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off infection. Foods rich in vitamin E include nuts, seeds and spinach.
- Elderberry– Has a wide amounts of health benefits including its ability to fight colds, the flu allergies and inflammation. Has the power to boost the immune system.
- Ginseng– Improves the performance of the immune system by regulating each type of immune cell, it also has antimicrobial compounds that work as a defense mechanism against bacterial and viral infections.
- Echinacea– Immune system stimulant that can provide significant therapeutic value and one significant benefit is its effect when used on recurrent infections.
- Garlic– One clove contains 5 mg of calcium, 12 mg of potassium, and more than 100 sulfuric compounds — powerful enough to wipe out bacteria and infection. Raw garlic, not cooked or dried, is most beneficial for health, since heat and water inactivate sulfur enzymes, which can diminish garlic’s antibiotic effects. but you can still add unto warm water for tea.
- Zinc– Zinc, being an important mineral plays a vital role in health benefits which include proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems, reduction in stress levels, improved metabolism, and an increased rate of healing.
- Black seed Oil– Nigella Sativa is an excellent source of Omega 3, combats inflammation, which is crucial for viruses. can boost the body’s energy levels and enables a faster recovery from fatigue. Using black seed oil for massaging is a great way to help inflammation or aches and pains.
❤ Try not to add much stress to your heart can dramatically help your overall health. Physical activity into your daily and weekly regimen. Getting out to nature, taking time to rest is self-care. Hobbies that relaxes you and bring you peace.
Note: If using any immune-boosting herbs or oils remember that they are extremely potent, use wisely and giving yourself a break in between long doses is very important.
If you are pregnant, be cautious when using any essential oils or any supplements and reach out to your health care provider before doing so.
‘The more colorful the fruits and vegetables are, Organic the better , you will ensure that you’re getting as many health-boosting vitamins and nutrients as possible.”
For those who requested the links of what I use, here are 2 of my favorite. I use Organic Moringa Powder for smoothies, and the Essential Oils I use for my diffusers.
Other All Organic Favorites to check out!
I hope this article has helped you to find some natural ways to boost your Immune system! Thanks for reading!